Regular requests come to us for assistance in the Courts of Heaven. Our ministry offers personalized assistance in this paradigm of prayer. We call them Personal Advocacy Sessions. We have testimony after testimony of fruitful sessions in the Courts of Heaven.
What are Personal Advocacy Sessions?
Up to 90 minutes (an hour and a half) of prayer in a session with a Senior Advocate and one other experienced member of our Advocacy ministry team.
Advocates provide assistance praying for you and with you in the Courts of Heaven.
- All appointments are conducted in English. We do not offer Spanish translation. If you do not speak and understand English, please do not make an appointment.
- All sessions are up to 90 minutes, or 1.5 hours of prayer ministry.
- It is possible that all 90 minutes will not be filled by prayer from our team, but typically all 90 minutes are used.
- Our method for Personal Advocacy sessions changed to include a focus upon the revelation of the Bond Registry each person has in the Courts of Heaven. Many things are resolved by addressing the Bond Registry within the Courtroom.
- One of our Ministry Teams focuses primarily on praying through the Bond Registry. (See Bond Registry Review with Anne or Janine's ministry team in the booking process.)
- We recommend that you choose this option for your first-time appointment with us.
- Subsequent sessions may deal with deeper issues that Holy Spirit reveals; but the Bond Registry is used by each team.
- Advocates work with what heaven is revealing regarding the client's circumstance and always follow the leading of Holy Spirit.
- Each session is conducted on-line through a Video-Conference using Zoom, where all members see and hear each other on the screen.
What will I need for a Personal Advocacy Session?
- You will need either a computer, a tablet or a mobile phone with a working camera and microphone.
- WE WILL NOT conduct a session without being able to see you on camera.
- If you have technical difficulties with either microphone or camera, the session will be halted and rescheduled to the first available time on our calendar, giving you time to correct the technical problem. These are usually 2-3 months out.
- A private, distraction-free location with an internet connection.
- A location where you can speak out loud with ease.
- To be in the process of reading the required reading before your session.
- A prayerful attitude and willingness to repent and/or forgive as needed.
- Pre-payment when you book your appointment with us.
- We record every session so you do not need to be concerned with note-taking during the session. You will be able to engage with the session better if you are not distracted by note-taking. You can request a copy of the Audio Recording which we will send by email if you request it after your appointment. Simply click the button at the top right of this page after your session and complete the request form. The Audio Recording is not automatically emailed, you must request it.
How do the sessions work?
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive an Confirmation email with a Zoom Meeting Link.
- When it is time for your appointment, simply open the email, click on the link and your browser will open Zoom on your device for you to join the meeting.
- We recommend using a PC or Mac with a working camera for the session.
- You do NOT have to have a Zoom account to join us on a session.
- We use the Ministry's Zoom account for all sessions
- A Ministry Team of 2-3 people will meet you on-screen.
- The Ministry Team will follow the Senior Advocate's leading and the direction of Holy Spirit as they minister.
- Your Bond Registry will be included.
- You may request an Audio Recording of your session from our website.
- You will not have access to the Chat notes or the Video Replay.
What is the cost of a Personal Advocacy session with your ministry?
- $150 for up to 90 minutes (all appointments are set up to take place in up to 1.5 hours of time together).
- All three of our Ministry Teams offer up to 90-minute sessions.
How do I schedule an appointment for a session?
- Click the "Schedule An Appointment" button on this page for our automated scheduler.
- Carefully read the instructions throughout the booking process.
- Select your own time zone.
- From the list of available dates and times, select your appointment time.
- What you see in the list is what is available.
- Closest appointment times will show up first.
- Typically our clients book an appointment 3 months out.
- Fully answer our Questionnaire regrading your circumstances.
- Have payment information ready at hand for input.
- We do not keep a waiting list for cancellations; cancellations are extremely rare.
- Immediately after scheduling an appointment with us, check your email inboxes (including spam and junk folders) for the confirmation email.
Is Dr. Ron Horner on every Personal Advocacy Session?
- Ministry teams operate in groups of 2-3 people under the training, instruction and guidance of Dr. Ron M. Horner even when he is not personally in the session.
- Dr. Horner is sometimes on screen during sessions, but not normally and it is not guaranteed due to his other ministry duties.
- Senior Advocates are Dr. Ron Horner, Joyce Ruck Poupart, Kevin Boehmer, Janine Villines and Anne Powder.
- Any of Dr. Horner's team of trained Courts of Heaven Junior Advocates and may be on screen with you as well.
- A Student-Observer may also be on your session, from Dr. Horner's Facilitator Training school, CourtsNet.
Why do you require "homework" after a session has been scheduled?
- We respect the work of other teachers and ministries involved with the Courts of Heaven prayer paradigm, but our methodology may be different.
- We request that you be familiar with our methods and materials.
- The information contained in our book, Releasing Bonds from the Courts of Heaven, will help you understand how we navigate our Personal Advocacy session.
- We want you to get the most out of your short time with us.
- Having a foundational understanding of the Courts of Heaven will be beneficial to you when you are on screen with us.
- Knowing "where we are coming from" will help you get the most from your session.
What does the "homework" for a Personal Advocacy session consist of?
We request that you be working your way through 3 of Dr. Ron Horner's books. They are:
- Engaging the Mercy Court of Heaven OR Four Keys To Defeating Accusations
- Releasing Bonds from the Courts of Heaven or Dealing with Bonds, Trusts and Consequential Liens in the Courts of Heaven
- Engaging the Courts for Ownership and Order
- If you know of Freemasonry in your ancestry, we also recommend that you work through Overcoming the False Verdicts of Freemasonry.
- In most cases people have plenty of time to read these books before their scheduled appointment.
- You can book a session and then begin the reading.
- Most people find the information beneficial to understanding how we will operate with them in the Courts during their session. This helps them be comfortable.
- All of our books are available from this website or Amazon.
May I book several appointments with you?
- Begin with a single 90-minute appointment.
- A second and subsequent 90-minute follow-up session is welcome and can be booked 2-3 weeks after the initial session.
- Please do not book subsequent sessions on the same date or week.
- We want to give time for answers to our Court sessions to be recognized on earth, and for other things to come to light.
- This gives your soul time to acclimate to new conditions that come from the ministry within the first session.
- If your circumstances are extremely severe, make up to 3 appointments with us, but space them out at least one week or two weeks apart.
- We do not want you to make more than 3 appointments with us at any given time. We reserve the right to cancel and refund your appointment fee if you do so.
What about cancellations or No-show clients? What is your protocol?
- NO SHOW POLICY: We do not reschedule an appointment for a No-Show client for any reason.
- You are booking a professional Pastoral Service with us, please honor that alignment.
- You are employing our Teams and their valuable time whether you show up or not.
- Please make sure you know how to connect through Zoom, and at what time your appointment is scheduled, so that your scheduled appointment takes place.
- The scheduling system we use will remind you via email one day in advance of your appointment and will reflect the time zone you choose as your time zone in the booking process.
- We are not responsible if you choose the wrong time zone, and therefore miss your appointment.
- International Friends: Make sure you choose your correct time zone when booking.
- All Confirmation and Reminder emails come from CoachAccountable, search your inbox (including spam/junk) for this email address to help you find our emails.
- PLEASE make sure that you see our Confirmation Email immediately after booking an appointment. If you don't see it, it will be in a spam, junk, promotions, or forums folder.
- We are not responsible for missed appointments because you could not find the Confirmation or Reminder Email from CoachAccountable (our scheduling software service) and therefore recommend that you flag and mark the Confirmation email as important to you.
- To find out more information to frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQ page.
A key element in successful resolution of issues in the courts is the willingness of the participant to repent for themselves and their generations. The more willing we are to repent, the more things can change in your situation.